Monday, October 19

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Review


Dude #1: “When do we get to see Megan Fox?”


Dude #2: “I dunno. The movie just started.” “Hey, why are those green and pink robots talking black?”


Dude #1: “I dunno. But more importantly, where is Megan Fox?”

“Oh wait, there she is on a….bike…..humina…..humina….humina.”


Dude #2: “Humina….humina….humina.” *drool*


Dude #1: “Woah, check it out dude. That toaster totally turned into a robot and blew up his house. That was awesome, hur.”


Dude #2: “Why are the robots after him?”


Dude #1: “Because they put some thingy in his brain I guess that makes him smart.”


Dude #2: “Pinky and the Brain? Dude, that cartoon was kewl…hee hee.”


Dude #1: “Not Pinky and the Brain, dumbass. Thingy IN his brain.”


Dude #2: “Megan Foxxx……Wait, he’s leavin’ her. He’s goin’ to college. DOES THAT MEAN SHE’S NOT IN TEH MOVIE ANYMORE?! NOO.”


Dude #1: “Dude, this sucks.”


Dude #2: “Yeah, it sucks balls, dude.”


Dude #1: “Wow, the chicks in this college are pretty hot though.” “Man, I wish my college had chicks this hot.” “Hey look the mom just smoked some pot ‘n’ she didn’t know *snrk*.”


Dude #2: “Hur. Hur. That’s awesome.”


Dude #1: “Where’s Megan?”


Dude #2: “I dunno, but that hot blonde is totally tryin’ to do ‘im.”


Dude #1: “Why?”


Dude #2: “I dunno. HOLY CRAP she’s actually the chick from Terminator 3. I didn’t know that was comin’! AWESOME.”


Dude #1: “Why are those robots fighting? I can’t tell who’s who.”


Dude #2: “Um, the guys with the blue eyes are the good guys and the guys with the red eyes are the bad guys.”


Dude #1: “But why are they fighting?”


Dude #2: “I dunno. Look Megan Fox is back. Yesssss…”


Dude #1: “Check it out, that little robot is humping her leg ‘n’ shit.”


Dude #2: “I wanna be that robot, hee hee.” “That’s awesome.”


Dude #1: “Hee hee, that old robot farted.”


Dude #2: “Hee hee.”


Dude #1: “Hur hur.”


Dude #2: “Look, they’re fighting again.” “Look, its military dudes, they look cool.”


Dude #1: “Here come the JORDANIANS!”


Dude #2: “Hee hee, that big one has a set of balls.”


Dude #1: “That’s AWESOME. OhmygodMeganisrunning.”


Dude #2: “Oh God……I can’t take anymore…….she’s running in SLOW MOTION this is so hot….”


Dude #1: “HAWT…”


Dude #2: “Why are the robots fighting again?”


Dude #1: I dunno. Oh man he got to kiss Megan Fox…..


Dude #1 and 2: AWESOME!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You pretty much summed up the whole movie right there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jordanians have big balls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ LOL. No. There's a giant Transformer who has two wrecking balls for a scrotum in the movie. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon we all know I'm HOTTER than megan fox is :P

    ReplyDelete