Sunday, October 18

Final Fantasy XII, one more time.....

So, what game have I decided to play now that I've tossed in the towel in Demon's Souls? Actually, I've gone back to Final Fantasy XII. I figured I'd give it one more go around before FF XIII releases. But this time, I'm gonna do everything dammit. I will hunt every last mark, even Yiazmat and unearth every secret the game has to offer. I owe it to this game. And honestly, I have to say, after 10 hrs of play already, the game has aged quite gracefully, unlike well, just about every last Final Fantasy game since the SNES games. I couldn't stand to play FF VII through X-2 for any longer than 5 hrs before just giving up and quitting and lord knows I've tried. Anyway, I'll probably write up a big long article about exactly why FF XII rules, why FF games haven't aged well and why FF XIII looks to be a cosmic disappointment, but right now football is on. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment