Saturday, October 3

Persona 1 Complete!

It's pretty much going to be a rainy weekend for me so I won't have much to do, so what did I do? Get ahead on my schoolwork so I'll be extra prepared for anything?

Shyeah, right.

No, I used this little bit of surprising free time that I had to finally finish Persona. Yay. Now I can finally say that I've played and beaten every single game with the name Persona slapped on the box, well....assuming we're not counting Revelations: Persona, the original. 'Cuz this game is pretty much the same as that one. Except better. You know what I mean. I have to say it was pretty fun overall and thankfully the game lived up to my expectations. I didn't think it was going to blow me away but I still found it to be more entertaining than Devil Survivor which admittedly gets pretty boring after awhile. I'll likely give the game another go around as you can get a completely different storyline (albeit harder) with the whole Snow Queen Quest thing. I'll probably put up a review proper of the game shortly since I know the whole world was awaiting with abated breath to know my opinion of it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment