Friday, June 26

Here come the Jordanians.....

So, I managed to catch Transformers 2. You know, I could just totally write a well versed review expounding upon the merits of said film, but sadly, I figured I would put as much effort into my synopsis as Michael Bay did into his script. To put it bluntly….

Do not under ANY circumstances watch this horrible, fetid pile of absolute garbage.

Just take my word for it. Please. I mean, I could go into great detail about how absolutely silly it is two see two dogs humping during an action scene or watching Sam’s mom get high and act like a complete idiot in front of everyone at the university or expound in great detail about how utterly, fucking retarded of a decision it was to include two ghetto-talking Transformers with gold teeth…..But honestly I think this crap just speaks for itself. I mean, its not like I expected a masterpiece, after all, this is a big budget summertime flick, one where action takes precedent over character development and such but I mean come on Mr. Bay, I expect at least a modicum of writing ability and common sense to be exhibited here. This movie honestly felt like a spoof of the Transformers at particular points, due to the fact that many of the jokes were so out of place and fell so horribly flat. Never in my life have I seen such a cosmic waste of two and a half hours. This movie was nothing more than a 30 minute cartoon episode of the TV show with two extra hours of bad, inappropriate toilet humor and cheap pandering of Megan Fox tacked on for good measure.

And yes, I really do mean it when I say that there are ghetto Transformers with gold teeth. How the hell could I make this crap up?

No comments:

Post a Comment