Saturday, August 29

Some remodeling be goin on.

Hey, I've gone and started a Youtube account if you hadn't noticed the brand spankin' new links page off to the right. Assuming of course you've been to this page beforehand, which would make you perhaps 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world's population that actually has, so congratulations, give yourself a pat on the back, you've earned it. I'll be sure to add a few more links as time goes on so be sure and check it out. Do it!!!.......*shakes fist angrily*

Anyways, I don't plan to be on here much in the next coming months as unfortunately schooltime has once again reared its ugly head and most of the time I'm actually away from work for once will likely be spent doing silly things like classwork in the hopes that I don't you know, fail. So between my future or updating a blog that barely a dozen people read daily, I'm pretty sure you can figure out which one takes priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment