Friday, November 6

A pointless post where I just offer random musings about life.......even more so than usual, I mean.

Well, thankfully yesterday's fiasco is over and none of my family members have been seriously hurt. Oh well, maybe now I can focus on writing some reviews. I'll get to work on them straight away as soon as I find some more free time and I'm in the mental capacity to actually focus on writing them. I plan to watch G.I. Joe this weekend, if only for the train wreck factor. According to a few of my peers, they mention that its actually worse than Transformers. I have no idea how this is cosmically possible, but I should hopefully have an answer by at least Monday.

In other non important news, I headed to Walmart to pick up some ink for my printer when I caught a gay man checking me out. Oh boy. Let me clear this for you guys. I have no problem with gays, but I don't swing that way. I'm sorry. I prefer those of the fairer sex, you understand.

Now women, why can't you check me out, huh? Start doing that and maybe we're having a conversation.

Oh wait, I'm a videogame/movie blogger. I just answered my own question. Nevermind that, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment