Thursday, July 16

Bipolar disorders are never funny....usually.

I don't particularly plan to engage in politics or talk about it much particularly on this blog, but this is so outrageously funny it deserves special mention. For anyone not familiar with Glenn Beck, he's pretty much a conservative talk show host with one major problem....he's certifiably insane. Don't believe me? Then watch this video.



Now I know that my particular political leanings are more towards the liberal/progressive side of the spectrum, but honestly, even if you're a conservative, even if you believe that government run healthcare is a bad idea, this has got to be absolutely embarrasing to have this clown as your mouthpiece. I almost feel kind of sorry for you guys. In any case if "GET OFF MY PHONE!" doesn't become the latest internet meme going around that will honestly be a crying shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment