Wednesday, May 26

Ode to a fallen PS3.



Here's to my original PS3. You've given approximately 1.5 years of faitful service...just enough time for the warranty to expire. What a worthless piece of shit you were. Ah well I guess I'm a victim of Sony's grand scheme to get a slim into everyones home. Rest assured your "fattie" is NOT safe from the YLOD. No matter what you do. It will come. It will come....



Wile E. Coyote mug and cheap alarm clock not part of assembly.

$399 well spent!



The game you see before you would happen to be Uncharted 2. You see, I had to completely dismantle the mother fucker to retrieve it.




This is the cover to the Blu Ray drive itself. Take this off and you get...


Ain't technology wonderful!? (For about 2 years anyway.)


And finally Yuna to perform the sending. May you rest forever in videogame heaven.

Anyway, the whole thing pretty much pissed me the off and I went ahead and bought a slim. You happy now Sony? And a word of advice, I had my PS3 sat upright like a tower. I would probably recommend against that since the heat escapes from the side of the console and thus it probably doesn't get good enough circulation. Also, dust is more likely to enter the port holes with it sitting upright like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment